Research Group on Aging and the Life Course (FALL)
Other sources: Germany
- Deutsches Zentrum für Altersfragen, Berlin (partly english)
Short description of the DZA, newsletter "Informationstdienst Altersfragen", literature database GEROLIT, statistical database GEROSTAT and research prosjects like OASIS and the second wave of our German Survey of Aging
- Berlin Aging Study (BASE), Max Planck Institute for Human Development and Education, Berlin
Detailed description of the study, list of publications and links to Gerontology
- Max Planck Institute for Human Development and Education, Berlin
Detailed descriptions of research activities (including the German Life History Study)
- Institute for Gerontology, University of Heidelberg (in german language only)
Description of their research projects, staff, lists of publications, research journal
- Demographic Change: Public Relation and Marketing Strategy, Fraunhofer Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation, Stuttgart
Detailed description of a project sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, with sub-projects like " Ageing Work Force in Software Companies" and "Life Time Work Organisation in Geriatric Care"
- Center for Ageing and Society, University of Vechta
English pages under construction...
To the top of this page